Subscribe via Email
Sign Up To Receive Breaking News & site Updates!

Get Email When Update !

western-union-pakistan

Google adsense is one of the big and legit way to earn money on internet. Though this type of earning is not for all people, it's only restricted to bloggers/webmasters only. Earning money through Google adsense is not easy at all, infect it's like a business. You have to promote it and initially invest some money in order to earn decent amount of money from this method.

mcb-western-union
Now come to the payment procedure. There are two ways through which you can withdraw money from google adsense in Pakistan, by check or by western union. Western union is by for the quickest, effective and affordable method and it is highly recommended because you will receive your money next day after google send you money and there are absolutely no charges what so ever for this kind of transaction. The process of Google adsense payment via western union is very simple. Google pays you amount when your amount reaches 100$ magical figure. So if your account balance reaches 100$ this month google sends you money at the end of next month. In my example my account balance reaches 110.71$ in Jun 2010 and google sends me my money 27 July 2010 and I pickup my money at 2 august 2010.

google-adsense-payment-issued

So how come you now that you are eligible for payment and when your payment will arrive. For this login into your adsense account and click on My Account tab and then click on payment history. If your account balance reaches 100$ this month than google will verify your earnings in the first week of next month. If you successfully pass the week than it is certain that google will pay you. But still you have to wait another two weeks and you will expect your money after 25th of that month. When your payment will arrive you will see a link "Payment issued" in payment history tab. simply click on that link and you will find the details you need in order to receive money from western union. Now note down the information on a piece of paper as you have to write this info in the form given by the western union staff. Below is a detail of things you need to have.

1. Senders name
2. Senders address
3. Expected amount
4. Money transfer control number
5. Your Government Id card (original id card and photo copy is required)

google-adsense-payment-pick-up

I live in G-9 Islamabad so I want to G-9 post office where western union facility is available. First you have to confirm that Western union Quick cash facility is available or not. Thank fully in my case G-9 markaz post office has this facility. Then western union staff handed over me a form to receive money, I then fill the form with the info I write down from my google adsense account. After filling the info I handed over the form to western union staff and they process the info and after two minutes they gave me Rs.9335/- hard cash.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment