Subscribe via Email
Sign Up To Receive Breaking News & site Updates!

Get Email When Update !

Monday, May 31, 2010 at 9:41 PM Posted by Celebritygossips 0 Comments



Priyanka Chopra says she loves being the centre of the male gaze. “I love the attention I get. Which girl doesn’t? To be considered hot is …cool! To be called the sexiest, the most desirable, etc in magazine and website polls is very flattering. I take it in my stride.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and I’m glad a lot of men behold me. There’s no special man to make me feel special. Between my family and career there’s no room for for anyone else.”

Priyanka Chopra is busy playing a dozen desirable divas in the same frame. She has 12 roles to play Ashutosh Gowariker’s What’s Your Raashee.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment